Hails from: Greenfield, IN
Activities:I like to hike and hang out with my dogs.
Volunteer work: In the past, I have done work in a Korean orphanage, and more recently I helped fight the 2015 Pacific Northwest wildfires.
Fun fact: I am an active duty U.S. Army Veteran and currently a Washington Army National Guardsman.
- B.A. in Environmental Studies from The Evergreen State College
- Airstreams Renewable Energy & Communication Tower Technician Program Certificate
- Authorized Climber and Rescue Certificate
- Level 1 Crane Rigging Certificate
- American Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED Card
- Signalperson Certificate
- OSHA 10-Hour Construction Safety Card
- Capstan Hoist Certificate
- Electrical & Electrical Metering Safety Certificate
- CADWELD Certificate
- Fasteners, Torque, and Tension Certificate
Favorite nonprofit: Sierra Club. I enjoy the fact they try to preserve American wilderness and more recently have been one of the biggest supports of moving away from fossil fuels.